Wenzel Jakob writes:

> > We could really do with a tool that looks at the vector interrupt table
> > so we can try and sort out how to boot ELKS on these strange palmtop
> > machines. It may be possible to load ELKS from DOS without replacing the
> > VII on some machines.
> >
> > Al
>
> This would be great. Are you a elks developer?
> Please let me know how you want to do this.

It is very difficult for me to develope this code without access to
hardware to test the code on. I am very keen to get hold of a DOS based
palmtop, but have not so far been able to get hold of one.

If the DOS based in ROM does not replace the int 13 BIOS disk routine
then ELKS should be able to continue using it without difficulty.

Al