Is ELKS capable of displaying color ANSI graphics? I'm very interested in a
more user friendly editor for this system. Compare with the MS-DOS Editor,
for example. The first time I started 'vi' or 'ed', I didn't know what to
type. The cursor keys seemed do produce some rather strange results, and it
was impossible to Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+C yourself out of the program (add support for
that to ELKS). When reading the manual page from Slackware, I found out you
had to type a colon before a command, even adding lines. This is not a very
efficient solution. I think the WordStar/MS-DOS Edit approach to it is much
better. Could it be done in ELKS?
--
Thor Harald Johansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]