Boy I've had the last 4 posts on the list now, I'll give you guys one
guess as to what I did today...  :)

QUESTION #1

I was adding new toys to my /bin directory and upon adding about the
60th file to the directory, I got this message:

"minix_add_entry may need another unmap_buffer :)"

It appears to be a comment that Linus put in elks/fs/minix/namei.c.  I
only get the message when adding a new file to the directory.  It doesn't
occur when reading, deleting or writing to a file... just creating.  Also, it
only happens in this directory (which now has like 70 files).

fsck seems to have no effect  (does it really do anything yet?)  Anyone
else ever had this problem?  How do you make it go away?

Question #2

I compiled Robert de Bath's man program in the sys_utils directory, but
I can't get it to work.  Any file I tell it to display gives me "Bad -c
option".  What am I doing wrong?

thanks,
-chris