On Monday, October 04, 1999 4:55 PM, Louis P. Santillan [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
wrote:
:  Maybe those who have evil
: commercial purposes should be punished, but they should not be completely
: prejudiced against.  I think the intent is to make the Nano/Micro series
: a standard for small systems.

        nano/micro will never be a standard with an attitude against commercial
interests.  I'm certainly not against commercial interests.  I'm very much into
commercial interests.  However, I'm not necessarily doing microwindows for
money.  I'm doing it for fun, to give back what I've taken from the community
over the past 20 years, and I want to build a graphics system!

Greg