On 12-Nov-99 Sam Steele wrote:
> My PCjr has a BASIC ROM (a slightly modified version that shows off
> the "advanced grahpics/sound" of the PCjr when you hit escape as soon
> as it starts), and when booted without a harddrive, my AMIBIOS based
> K5 says "NO ROM BASIC", so I don't know if the BASIC call has been
> replaced with the BIOS setup

This is unverified, but
I think the Basic-hook is still there, untouched.
But some of the EPROM area reserved for Basic has been used for the setup
subprograms.
So we are back to the usual problem, where in the 640 kB should we put or own
EPROM.

--
Stefan Pettersson                      Voice +46-70-5933800  Kanard AB
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  Fax +46-221-50180     Vretberga

    "What a scary world it must be, for those with no UID:GID" /OZ9ABN