Linux-Advocacy Digest #255, Volume #33            Sun, 1 Apr 01 14:13:03 EDT

Contents:
  Re: Communism (T. Max Devlin)
  Re: Communism (T. Max Devlin)
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: Communism ("billh")
  Re: Communism ("billh")
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: Communism ("billh")
  Re: Communism ("billh")
  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) ("billh")
  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) ("billh")
  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) ("billh")
  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) ("billh")
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")
  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) ("Aaron R. Kulkis")

From: T. Max Devlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:18:29 GMT

Said Aaron R. Kulkis in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sun, 01 Apr 2001
>"T. Max Devlin" wrote:
>>
>> Said Aaron R. Kulkis in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sat, 31 Mar 2001
>>    [...]
>> >Fascists kill the poor first.
>> >Communists kill the rich first.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Aaron concentrates on anyone who disagrees with him, rich or
>> poor.
>
>No.  Only those who lie.
>
>Disagreement is ok, as long as you don't tell lies in the process.

I've been here for years; I've yet to see a single person you disagree
with that you do not eventually insist is lying.

>> >In fascism, industry "owns" the government.
>> >In Communism, the government "owns" industry.
>>
>> Amazingly clueless.
>            ^^^^^^^^
>
>You misspelled "accurate"
                 ^^^^^^^^
You misspelled "clueless"

From: T. Max Devlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:29:18 GMT

Said Mathew in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:46:05 +1000;
>On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:
   [...]
>> Actually, brainwashing is much easier to accomplish than you
>> might think.
>
>The military is quite good at it.

Only because military people are easily brainwashed.  Critical thinking
skills for most soldiers is about at the level of Mr. Kulkis, which,
despite his delusions about being an "independent thinker", are
practically non-existent.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:38:20 -0400

"T. Max Devlin" wrote:

> Said Aaron R. Kulkis in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sun, 01 Apr 2001
> >"T. Max Devlin" wrote:
> >>
> >> Said Aaron R. Kulkis in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sat, 31 Mar 2001
> >>    [...]
> >>
> >> Meanwhile, Aaron concentrates on anyone who disagrees with him, rich or
> >> poor.
> >
> >No.  Only those who lie.
> >
> >Disagreement is ok, as long as you don't tell lies in the process.
>
> I've been here for years; I've yet to see a single person you disagree
> with that you do not eventually insist is lying.

Mainly because I have the education to know when people are lying
about operating systems issues.

> >> Amazingly clueless.
> >            ^^^^^^^^
> >
> >You misspelled "accurate"
>                  ^^^^^^^^
> You misspelled "clueless"

You're saying that my computer engineering profs at purdue were
lying to me?

> --
> T. Max Devlin
>   *** The best way to convince another is
>           to state your case moderately and
>              accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:39:22 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> So what patch is on your right shoulder?

Are you sure I wear a uniform?

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:39:55 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> Facts are your right shoulder is patchless.

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:39:06 -0400

"T. Max Devlin" wrote:

> Said Mathew in alt.destroy.microsoft on Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:46:05 +1000;
> >On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:
>    [...]
> >> Actually, brainwashing is much easier to accomplish than you
> >> might think.
> >
> >The military is quite good at it.
>
> Only because military people are easily brainwashed.

No more than leftist tools like yourself, Max.

There's a reason Lenin called people like you "Useful idiots"

>                                                        Critical thinking
> skills for most soldiers is about at the level of Mr. Kulkis, which,
> despite his delusions about being an "independent thinker", are
> practically non-existent.
>
> --
> T. Max Devlin
>   *** The best way to convince another is
>           to state your case moderately and
>              accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:41:27 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> They think that highly of me, eh?

You think it a compliment, huh?  When you get a little older perhaps you'll
understand the difference between those laughing with you and those laughing
at you.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:42:49 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> I'm happy where I am.

Then why the lies about your accomplishments, wannabe?

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:44:17 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > > What does that tell YOU?
> >
> > That your a chicken-shit and that the MI ARNG is desperately short of
LTs.

> State of Indiana did the same.

Most states do.

> Why is that?

Shortages and desperation.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:45:42 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > How many months have you drawn hostile fire pay, KuKuNut?  I'll
guarantee
> > not as many as me.
>
> Tell us about it.

Just did, dolt.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:47:36 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> Tell us again about your belief that German, Japanese, North Korean,
> Chinese, Viet Cong, and North Vietnamese soldiers never ever ever shot
> at well-marked American medical personnel and facilities.

You truly are childish, KuKuNut.  Truth hurts you and you break out the old
broken record.  Pathetic, truly pathetic.

> Speaking of lies, tell us how nobody ever shoots at American medical
> personnel.

Twice in a single post.  Sad.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:48:10 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> I suppose that she's soooooo smart that she holds your belief that the
> Germans, Japanese, North Koreans, Chinese, Viet Cong, and North Vietnamese
> never shot at American medical personnel....

> >         He doesn't talk the talk and hasn't a clue about how the real
> > world works.  Just another lying wannabe.
>
> As if your claim that nobody ever shoots at American medics has
> any basis in fact.

YAWN.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:57:14 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > So what patch is on your right shoulder?
>
> Are you sure I wear a uniform?

figures.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:57:25 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > Facts are your right shoulder is patchless.
>
> Perhaps.  Perhaps not.

definitely not.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:59:53 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > They think that highly of me, eh?
>
> You think it a compliment, huh?  When you get a little older perhaps you'll
> understand the difference between those laughing with you and those laughing
> at you.

One of the platoon sergeants once asked a question about some field problem,
defending an attack lane.

I said, "Well, see if you can take their strongest asset, and turn
it into a hindrance"

He said, "I don't need your advice"

Our XO said, "Kulkis is referring to Sun Tzu.  Maybe if you knew
what he knows, you wouldn't be asking these questions."

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:00:42 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > I'm happy where I am.
>
> Then why the lies about your accomplishments, wannabe?

Tell us again about your belief that the Germans, Japanese, North Koreans,
Chinese, Viet Cong and North Vietnamese *ALL* refrained from ever shooting
at any of our medics.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:01:16 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > > That your a chicken-shit and that the MI ARNG is desperately short of
> LTs.
>
> > State of Indiana did the same.
>
> Most states do.
>
> > Why is that?
>
> Shortages and desperation.

So, in other words, I have done *NOTHING* to disqualify myself
as officer material.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:01:47 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > > How many months have you drawn hostile fire pay, KuKuNut?  I'll
> guarantee
> > > not as many as me.
> >
> > Tell us about it.
>
> Just did, dolt.

Kinda short on specifics, aren't you, liar.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:02:58 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > Tell us again about your belief that German, Japanese, North Korean,
> > Chinese, Viet Cong, and North Vietnamese soldiers never ever ever shot
> > at well-marked American medical personnel and facilities.
>
> You truly are childish, KuKuNut.  Truth hurts you and you break out the old
> broken record.  Pathetic, truly pathetic.
>
> > Speaking of lies, tell us how nobody ever shoots at American medical
> > personnel.
>
> Twice in a single post.  Sad.

You're the one who goes around claiming that the Germans, Japanese,
North Koreans, Chinese, Viet Cong and North Vietnames *NEVER* shot
at American medics.

What a maroon.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:04:13 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>

> > I suppose that she's soooooo smart that she holds your belief that the
> > Germans, Japanese, North Koreans, Chinese, Viet Cong, and North Vietnamese
> > never shot at American medical personnel....
>
> > >         He doesn't talk the talk and hasn't a clue about how the real
> > > world works.  Just another lying wannabe.
> >
> > As if your claim that nobody ever shoots at American medics has
> > any basis in fact.
>
> YAWN.

Translation: Bill is quite weary of being reminded of the lies he
        tells becuase I dared to follow up on a cross-post that
        invaded his little clique.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.