  Re: Communism ("Aaron R. Kulkis")

From: "David Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: Baseball
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:32:14 +0200

Professional rugby is a different matter, but the majority of rugby is still
played at the amateur level (truely amateur, as distinct from something like
athletics where the top competitors live off sponsership money).  That is
really what makes it different from many other major sports.

This means that it makes sense to support your local rugby team, because
they *are* a local team.  In the world of football (American or soccer),
small village clubs and national teams are truely representative; anything
in between is just a company buying and selling players from everywhere else
(often other countries in soccer).  You might as well go to court to cheer
Infineon on against Rambus as support a major soccer team.

Being amateurs, rugby players are "real people".  They have real lives
outside the sport, and are a wide range of people.  I have met rugby players
who have trouble working out which end of a spade to hold, and others who
are consultent doctors.  They play rugby for fun - it is not fun to get
maimed by the opposition, so players don't do that.  Sure, there are
injuries and accidents, and the occasional angry fist, but there is extremly
little intentional injury.  And after the match, they all clap each other on
the back, shake hands, and have a big bath together.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Microsoft should be feared and despised
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:43:11 -0400

Chad Myers wrote:

> [...]
> > to read it,
> > > particularly the section entitled "LICENSE TO MICROSOFT". If you've ever
> > > had any doubts about the nature of that company reading that section
> > should
> > > put them to rest for good and all!
> > >
> > > I don't know how many times I've heard Microsoft described as "evil" by
> > > Linux zealots and open source supporters (which I am both) and thought,
> > > "They're losing it... Microsoft is just a company!" but now I'm forced
> > > to agree with them.  This license is heinous, and more, it's frightening
> > > because I know that some people won't read it and will lose the rights
> > > to their own data/content without knowing. Add that to the fact that
> > > the license is clearly attempting to gain the rights to *ALL CONTENT
> > > WHICH PASSES OVER ANY SERVICE THEY PROVIDE*. For example... this
> > > article could be copied by someone and sent to someone else who uses
> > > the hotmail email service. According to the license Microsoft would then
> > > own the rights to this article! Unbelieveable you say? Go read it and see
> > > for yourself.
> > >
> > > Most of the time when confronted with things like this I may rage for
> > > a while but I usually conclude that there is little that I can do to
> > > cause the policy to change so why bother doing anything at all but not
> > > this time!
> > >
> > > Effective with this posting the following blocks are in place against
> > > email inbound to MoonGroup.com or any of it's domains. If you truly
> > > understand what their license means you will do the same on your mail
> > > server.
> > >
> > > msn.com 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > > msn.net 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > > microsoft.com 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > > microsoft.net 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > > hotmail.com 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > > hotmail.net 550 Microsoft licenses are unacceptable. No mail from their
> > services will be accepted.
> > >
> > > As this is clearly a pre-cursor of what Microsoft's .Net initative is
> > > all about I will be watching very closely to see where it goes. I had
> > > thought that SOAP might be something very useful which would help to
> > > open them up a bit but after reading this license it's clear to me that
> > > all that .Net and Hailstorm are going to be is just another sad example
> > > of "embrace and extend".
> > >
> > > I fear them for what they are doing! I despise them for doing it!
> > >
> > > Good luck to all of us... we're going to need it!
>
> <sigh> Do you guys ever think for youself?
>
> Do you think that any such terms would ever stand up in court?
> Of course not.
>
> Just because it's in a license agreement does not mean it's instantly

If Mafia$oft expects that it has no effect, then why did they write it?

> -c

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:44:44 -0400

Zed Mister wrote:

> Even if it did stand up in court, which is highly doubtful, there are ways
> of protecting content that is actually important to the user.  Furthermore,
> Microsoft would be in deep shit if they actually tried to exercise this
> so-called 'right' in a court of law, if not with the courts themselves,
> definitely with the public who hears about the court proceedings.
>
> Now let's say that I have a highly sensitive and unsubmitted patent document
> that I want to work on in collaboration with a partner.  Let's say for the
> sake of argument he has a hotmail account.  I can always encrypt this mail
> using a variety of means and send that.  He would need to decrypt the
> content using my key to successfully view it.  If I had to send something to
> an individual I do not know, but am afraid they will pass on the
> information, I can have them agree to a non-disclosure agreement before
> sending the documentation in encrypted form.  That's it.  You are then
> legally covered by the law.  Microsoft can't do shit.

This constitutes an unreasonable burden, and is therefore illegal.

> "Chad Myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:oMuy6.27156$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> > <sigh> Do you guys ever think for youself?
> >
> > Do you think that any such terms would ever stand up in court?
> > Of course not.
> >
> > Just because it's in a license agreement does not mean it's instantly
> > law.
> >
> > -c

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:50:21 -0400

"." wrote:

> > Well, in response to the guy who thought it was "all that" to have a big
> > Samoan charging them, I'd suggest that its worse if he's armored.  And
> > not being armored yourself is more a sign of stupidity than manliness,
> > in such a situation.
>
> I'm not impressed by a big Samoan charging at me, although it would
> certainly make me want to move the fuck out of the way at top speed.
>
> What I am impressed with is the size of the people playing rugby when
> compared with the size of the guys playing American
> football/gridiron/tacklehappy or whatever you call it.  The football teams
> NEED all that padding to look big (exceptions, as always), whereas the guys
> who play rugby are usually akin to the brick shithouse.
>
> But I fully agree on the stupidity front.  I think both games are fuckin
> stupid.  Maim the other team while attempting to get the pointy ball to this
> particular place.
>
> > It's like the barbarians whining at the "pansy Romans" with all their
> > silly armor.  You have a little game with a funny looking ball (so you
> > can't kick it like soccer, I guess, as I can't see any other difference
> > in the games), we have a sport testing the brute strength, skill,
> > cunning, and intelligence of a team of warriors.
>
> That's one possible theory, but I think the reality is that most of the
> great thinking minds don't actually play professional rugby or football, so
> it pretty much turns into a brawn match...  I don't think you'll hear many
> players commenting on what an intellectual match the Red Peckers vs the
> Mighty Buttocks was.

Depends on the position.  The smartest man on the field is usually
the defensive captain.  He has to:

a) anticipate what type of play the offense is likely to run
b) issue a defensive play accordingly
c) "read the offence" once both teams line up at the scrimmage line
and
d) react by:
   1) VERY quickly assessing what the offense's alignment indicates
   2) issue an audible command to modify the play he called in the huddle
   3) all BEFORE the offense snaps the ball.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:51:53 -0400

Matthew Gardiner wrote:

> Not in my rugby team.

I was referring to American football.

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Matthew Gardiner wrote:
> > >
> > > Cricket is not gay, NOW Gridiron, that is really gay, wtf is it with
> pads and shit? and
> > > a 15'er after each tackle for christs.  I've seen more action from a
> Microsoft
> > > programmer than what happens on the field in a game of Gridiron.
> > >

> > Close.  What makes it gay is all the butt-patting after each play.
> >
> > GROWN MEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
> >

> > > Matthew Gardiner

> sport you may
> tobacco, whilst
> accent

> of
> it

> Folks are
> of the new
> came over this
> directly behind home
> him the

> superiority.  Thank
> advocates are

> English

> 1/2 years

> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:52:53 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > Is that what you call the statement that you'd only elect to attend PLDC
in
> > the event of another war.  That ain't duty KuKuNut.  That is
malingering.

> If my commander WANTS to send me to PLDC.
>
> Personally, I couldn't care less about my rank.

Or the inherent responsibilty of leadership that comes with the rank.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft
Subject: Re: Windows "speed"
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:53:37 -0400

667 Neighbor of the Beast wrote:

No...667 lives across the street.

His neighbors have even numbers

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:56:48 -0400

Roger Perkins wrote:

> Rogerto, most people don't even know what the International is, much less
  ^^^^^^^

You're losing it, Roger...REALLY REALLY fucking losing it.

> have sung it.  It belongs to a philosophy long dead.
>
> Roger "I vas just volovink ORDERS!" Perkins
> CHAIRBORNE!

> "Roberto Alsina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
   ^^^^^^^

> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:23:35 -0500, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> with
> > >
> > >Since I and Hdlinneberger are both OPPOSED to socialism in any form,
> > >it's pretty hard for us to be Nazis, you moron.
> > >
> > >What part of National SOCIALIST Party do you not understand?
> >
> > The part where the name of the party defines the ideology.
> > I'd say it's reasonable to describe yourself as a nationalist[1].
> > Are you a nazi?
> >
> > [1] As opposed to the internationalist movement. Ever sung "The
> > international"?
> >
> > --
> > Roberto Alsina

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.