From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism confession
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:56:36 -0400

Mathew wrote:

> > >    Aaron> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >    >>
> > >    >> >>>>> Aaron R Kulkis writes:
> > >    >>
> > >    Aaron> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> >>>>> Aaron R Kulkis writes:
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> You know...name some Communist-style government policies that
> > >    Aaron> you disagree with.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> Forgery alert, the original statement by the liar Mr. Kulkis was
> > >    >> >> "that you agree with".  He, unwilling to admit his error, chose
> > >    >> >> to lie.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> His original statement was in message id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> >> >> Can't think of any in the real world.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> then you're a Communist.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> >> Because I do not agree with any of their policies?
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> You just said that you can't think of any that you do disagree with.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> You are a cowardly lying sack of shit.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> >>
> > >    >> >> >> Please explain your "logic"?
> > >    >> >> >>
> > >    Aaron> Thank you for admitting that you are an enemy of the US Constitution.
> > >    >> >> >>
> > >    >> >> >> No, that would be you, for your communist like calls for the deaths
> > >    >> >> >> of those that disagree with you.
> > >    Aaron> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> You misspelled "have contempt for the Constitution"
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> No, you are lying, again.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> This fact will be recorded for posterity.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> >> What you imagine to be facts and reality seldom concur.
> > >    >> >>
> > >    Aaron> Heheheheheheh
> > >    >> >>
> > >    >> >> Shut up forger.
> > >    >>
> > >    Aaron> Pot Snow Black.
> > >    >>
> > >    >> No, unlike you I tell the truth.
> > >
> > >    Aaron> Your are obviously using a definition of "truth" that is unknown to
>the rest of us.
> > >
> > > You have delusions of adequacy.
> >
> > Yes, I'm always underestimating myself.
> >

> > >    >> Kulkis, cowardly lying forger.  And I have the proof.
> > >
> > >    Aaron> blah blah blah.
> > >
> > > See what I mean about being cowardly?
> >

> > Ever been in combat?
>
> Ever been married?

You're saying that your wife shoots firearms at you....

Why am I not surprised.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:57:47 -0400

Mathew wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2001, Alex Chaihorsky wrote:
>

> > "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > >
> > > Now, now Alex...there you go...telling the TRUTH about these assholes
> > again.
> > >

> > Till the day I die, brother.
>
> Aaron is a communist,Alex.

The usual Demoncrook technique....accusing his opponent of being
that which he himself is.

> > Alex Chaihorsky
> > Reno, NV

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jay Maynard)
Crossposted-To: gnu.misc.discuss,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,misc.int-property
Subject: Re: My take on GPLed code as free software (was: Richard Stallman what a
tosser, and lies about free software)
Date: 5 Apr 2001 12:57:06 GMT

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:10:11 +0200, Stefaan A Eeckels
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>One could argue that without the BSD stack, Windows would never
>have been the success it is (we'll never know, but...).

Yes, we do, actually: The BSD stack wasn't brought in until Windows 2000.
Before that level, M$ *was* using their own buggy code.

>I can understand people feeling queazy about software released
>for the benefit of all playing a (large) part in the "success
>story" of a company that doesn't tolerate diversity in the
>marketplace, releases low quality software, and competes using
>illegal practices.

I'm no M$ supporter (years as an OS/2 bigot cured me of that for all
time)...but the bare fact is that M$ has a large share of the market for
operating systems, and if they had not adopted the BSD stack, we would have
to adapt to their bugs, instead of the other way around.

I still see no way that M$'s adoption of the BSD stack hurts anyone. Those
who develop BSD don't either.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Peter da Silva)
Crossposted-To: comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.arch
Subject: Re: IA32, was an advocacy rant
Date: 5 Apr 2001 12:46:18 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Eric Smith  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Only a per-process virtual memory limit.  And it might be possible
> to circumvent that.  Remeber how on the PDP-11 big programs used separate
> I&D space (64 Kbytes each)?  Well, IIRC on the x86 (x>=3) you can have
> multiple segments that are up to 4G each.  So you could easily have
> a 4G instruction segment and a 4G data segment, without requiring
> nastiness in C code like near and far pointers.

Now this is what really ticks me off. For over a decade we had to deal with
the nastiness of 64k segments, and now when 4G segments would actually be
useful Intel and Microsoft come up with a bizzarre windowing scheme to address
memory beyond the 4G limit instead.

I agree, though, split I&D isn't likely to buy you much here... if you need
more than a couple of gigabytes you need it in the data segment.

--
 `-_-'   In hoc signo hack, Peter da Silva.
  'U`    "A well-rounded geek should be able to geek about anything."

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:59:43 -0400

Mathew wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2001, Alex Chaihorsky wrote:
>

> > "Rob Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> > >  Thank you for the excellent reminder of what America is fighting, Mr.
> > Chaihorsky.
>
> Who are you fighting?

        The price of freedom is eternal vigilance

        --Sen. Barr Goldwater (Arizona)

        The tree of liberty must occasionally be watered
        with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

        -- Thomas Jefferson

> > Rob,
> >
> > If there is a way for me to thank America, to whose shores I came 14 years
> > ago, fresh out of Communism slavery, brougt up by the damn "village" of
> > other slaves as an atheist, poor, but hopeful, opressed, but optimistic -
> > for her justice without pity, generosity without handouts, kindness without
> > charity, equality without equalness - my way would be to help her fight the
> > most outrageous attempt to enslave her sons and daughters and put back into
> > bondage her ideals and hopes.
> > This will be a bloody and heavy fight. You have not seen anything yet.
> >

> > Alex Chaihorsky
> > Reno, NV

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,alt.microsoft.sucks
Subject: Re: Crimosoft will get off scot-free
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:01:39 -0400

Johnny Neutron wrote:

> "Tim Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Well folks, my agency just got done sending $120m to Redmond for Windows
> > Evewywhewe.
>
> Elmer Fudd's OS of choice?

Did they at least give him the swords and magic helmets for that $120M?

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Chinese airforce adopted Win2k infrastructure
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:03:35 -0400

"Stephen S. Edwards II" wrote:

> Peter =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6hlmann?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> : Charles Lyttle wrote:
>
> : > "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> : >>
> : >> How else do you explain a quick, nimble fighter jet colliding with
> : >> a slow, lumbering patrol plane in clear weather.
> : >>
> : >> --
> : >> Aaron R. Kulkis
> : >> Unix Systems Engineer
> : >> DNRC Minister of all I survey
> : >> ICQ # 3056642
> : >>
> : >>>SNIP<<
> : > The patrol plane cheated. It had 4 engines with propellers. Mao proved
> : > that such a thing couldn't fly.
> : >
> : No, not really.
> : The Chinese plane used Aaron´s self written multiuser/multitasking system
>
> You mean, Aaron's operating system that uses his
> PatentedHighlyTechnicalThingies(tm) in it?  Yeah,
> that's one sweet operating system.  My favorite
> feature is the high-end stuff that it has in it.
>
> Of course, in the spirit of Kulkan logic, I'm
> using words like "thingies" and "stuff", because
> they are things that I know that I know about, and
> I don't care to discuss them, because that would
> be childish.  Oh, and I fought the Japanese Empire
> in WWII as well.  Piloted a P-51 Mustang, I did.
>
> </SARCASM>
>
> Anyone who knows about Kulkan logic should find
> this at least mildly amusing.

Awwwwwww, poow widdle windows wuser.....

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Baseball
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:05:47 -0400

GreyCloud wrote:

> Matthew Gardiner wrote:
> >
> > So thats why the public never see's his (Bill Gates's) misses, she probably
> > too assamed to associated with him (Bill Gates).
> >
> > Matthew Gardiner
> >
> > "GreyCloud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > LOL!  But GEE... Bill Gates has nothing to hide!
> > >
> > > :-))
> > >

> Well, on her wedding night, she finally realized the true meaning of
> MicroSoft!

The only corporation named after the CEO's genitals.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:07:28 -0400

Matthew Gardiner wrote:

> For a person too bloody lippy, too fucking smart, I'm surprised you haven't
> had your head smashed in.  We don't have a ice hockey team as we have no ice
> skating rink, and we have no ice skating rink as the Sports Grant Board says
> the cost vs. the number who play can't be justified.

Evidently, NZ hasn't rolled back the socialism far enough yet....

> Matthew Gardiner
>
> "Doug Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:28:29 +1200, Matthew Gardiner
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Its rather disappointing that the US doesn't have a good International
> > >cricket or rugby union team, for a country with 220 million, I'd expect
> > >atleast one. After seeing Canada and the US play, geeze, talk about a
> > >pitaful site.
> > >
> > >Matthew Gardiner
> >

> > It's rather disappointing that New Zealand doesn't field any good ice
> hockey
> > teams, for a country that a certain loudmouth seems to think is so great,
> I'd
> > expect at least one. Geeze talk about a bunch of pansies.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.