  Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism) (Roberto Alsina)

From: "LeftCoast C.C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,talk.abortion,soc.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:01:25 GMT

Do you just quote people and then let your driveling "signature" stand for
itself, or do you occasionally have original contributions to make?

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stephen Morgan)
Crossposted-To: soc.men
Subject: Re: Women's rights and responsibilities.
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:57:20 GMT

In soc.men, Jill wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 05:10:22 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stephen
> Morgan) sent through the ether:

> >> Oh yeah I remember Alf! From Melmac right? Remember that time he tried
> >> to kill that cockroach but the spray just kept making it bigger and
> >> bigger! Haha... Gawd the hilarity that insued!
> >
> >I must admit, I really have no idea who Alf Garnett is.
>
> No I think the poster above is referring to the late 80's sitcom about
> a furry little muppet type alien named ALF (Alien Life Form).

I have no idea who he is either.

--
Crime
          No danger of being killed even in the most desperate areas.

the UK at http://www.pukka.net/snotsykims/glossary/

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: 24 Apr 2001 23:03:35 GMT

billh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>"Roberto Alsina"
>
>> >Immigration isn't enough to qualify.
>>
>> To become a jury? Are you saying there is no way at all
>> I could become a jury? I know there is, you know.
>
>It  is "become a juror".

Thanks. The two words are the same in most other languages I know.

> Mere immigration into the US is not a qualification to become a
> juror.

After immigrating I could become a citizen. Yet you said I "will
never become a juror". That is not something you can possibly know,
unless you speak with god, too.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To:
alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,talk.abortion,soc.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: 24 Apr 2001 23:05:09 GMT

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:01:25 GMT, LeftCoast C.C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Do you just quote people and then let your driveling "signature" stand for
>itself, or do you occasionally have original contributions to make?

He had not covered his 10000 signature lines quota for april 24th.
Now his mom lets him go to bed.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Impact of Internet
Crossposted-To:
comp.arch,comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.object,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.theory,misc.invest.stocks
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:05:14 GMT

In misc.invest.stocks Maynard Handley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| (2) The ability to surf for callgirls, and following that, adult personals
| sites where one can search for and find likeminded partners for
| threesomes, one-night-stands, or [for the wimps] simply partners for
| phone-sex/chat-sex/email-sex.

Do you consider this to be a Bad Thing?

From: "Joseph T. Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: 24 Apr 2001 23:05:42 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: On 24 Apr 2001 22:02:05 GMT, Joseph T. Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:>In comp.os.linux.advocacy Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:>
:>: Why do you have lethal weapons?
:>: If the answer is "to defend myself", who would you be defending
:>: yourself against?
:>
:>
:>Most Americans own lethal weapons,

: "Most"? You mean over 150 million of them?

Over half of all U.S. households.

:> and they owe an explanation neither
:>to you nor to anyone else.

: And I don't say they do. I am just asking. That is a right too, you know.

I've given you a partial explanation, although I did not owe you one.

: [snip]

:>Disclaimer: I am a member of the Ohio Unorganized Militia, but I do
:>not speak for it, nor for anyone else.  My words and opinions are my
:>responsibility alone.

: Are you guys planning on starting any revolts in order to restore the
: lawful government of the US?

You are free to believe whatever stereotypes you want.

However, the Ohio Unorganized Militia is and always has been a
law-abiding organization.  It exists to protect the life, liberty and
property of every U.S. Citizen and legal resident alien.  By law it
consists of most adult male Citizens, but in practice, only volunteers
actually participate, and women can and do participate.  (My unit was
almost 50% female.)

We do not initiate violence.  We sometimes respond to threatened or
actual violence initiated by government against innocent citizens.
However, our fire response teams are armed ONLY with video cameras,
tape recorders, and notepads.  Guns stay at home.  It is our aim to
*defuse* the conflict if at all possible, and to try to keep anyone
from getting hurt.  It is not in anyone's interests to escalate any
conflict, especially ours, since in the event that actual violence
breaks out, we are unarmed and therefore will be the first ones to
die.

Speaking as always only for myself: I do not regard most of the
actions of the present "government" as legitimate.  It takes only a
comparison of these actions with the Constitution, which is the
supreme law of the land, to see why.  However, it is a DAMN sight
better, in most respects, than what would likely replace it in the
event of an armed conflict.

I believe that as long as it is possible, it is far preferable to work
within the system we have now, in spite of all its faults.

And, any personal beliefs aside, I am bound by my oath to defend it
insofar as its actions are legitimate.

Joe

------------------------------

From: "LeftCoast C.C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,talk.abortion,soc.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:08:43 GMT

> He had not covered his 10000 signature lines quota for april 24th.
> Now his mom lets him go to bed.

Without supper, I presume  ;)

--
"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from your
foreign minister, who came to Texas."  -  Our worldly president-to-be, to a

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:09:02 GMT

"Roberto Alsina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> billh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >"Roberto Alsina"

> >grounds
> >or

> >> Actually, I think the situation right now is that it is not legal
> >> to kill the intruder, but that the attorneys hace decided not to
> >> prosecute that specific crime.
> >
> >You are again wrong.  The "situation right now is" that it is legal to
kill
> >the intruder in some jurisdictions without having to prove you felt
yourself
> >to be in mortal danger.
>
> Be a bit more precise in what you mean by "some jurisdictions" and we may
> have an argument.

Texas and Florida for two there are others.  Check Texas Penal Code
(Justifiable Use of Force and Deadly Force), Subchaper D (Protection of
Property), Section 9.41 through 9.44.

>From Section 9.41 ( Protection of One's Own Property)

A.  A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, moveable property is
justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor
reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or
terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the
property.

B.  A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property
by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the
degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to
reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force
immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:

    1.  the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when
he dispossessed the actor; or

    2.  the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or
fraud against the actor.

>From Section 9.42 (Deadly Force to protect Property):

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land
or tangible, movable property:

   1.  if he would be justified in using force against the other under
Section 9.41; and

   2.  when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is
immediately necessary:

         A.  to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary,
robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal
mischief during the nighttime; or

         B.  to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after
committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the
nighttime from escaping with the property; and

   3.  he reasonably believes that:

        A.  the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any
other means; or

        B.  the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover
the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk
of death or serious bodily injury.

Bottom Line: If you burglar a house at night in Texas you must be prepared
to die at the hands of a citizen using justifiable deadly force.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: 24 Apr 2001 23:09:27 GMT

On 24 Apr 2001 23:05:42 GMT, Joseph T. Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>In comp.os.linux.advocacy Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>: On 24 Apr 2001 22:02:05 GMT, Joseph T. Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>:>In comp.os.linux.advocacy Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>:>
>:>: Why do you have lethal weapons?
>:>: If the answer is "to defend myself", who would you be defending
>:>: yourself against?
>:>
>:>
>:>Most Americans own lethal weapons,
>
>: "Most"? You mean over 150 million of them?
>
>Over half of all U.S. households.

Really? I knew the US was gun-obsessed but never expected they were
SO gun obsessed.

>:> and they owe an explanation neither
>:>to you nor to anyone else.
>
>: And I don't say they do. I am just asking. That is a right too, you know.
>
>I've given you a partial explanation, although I did not owe you one.

Ok, I just was rubbed the wrong way by the haughtiness of the "we don't
owe you an explanation".

>: [snip]
>
>:>Disclaimer: I am a member of the Ohio Unorganized Militia, but I do
>:>not speak for it, nor for anyone else.  My words and opinions are my
>:>responsibility alone.
>
>: Are you guys planning on starting any revolts in order to restore the
>: lawful government of the US?

[snip]

A simple "no" would have been enough. Really.

--
Roberto Alsina