On 02/14/2012 06:23 AM, Nick Lanham wrote:

... I'm considering changing the root midi note from C4 to C2 to match up with Hydrogen as per a suggestion from Albert. I haven't decided if I should just change the code and leave it hard-coded as is, or expose a control port to allow people to set that. Do people have a preference?

I'd like to be able to set it.

Btw, I built and tested the plugin this morning with the latest rev of Ardour3. I loaded a MIDI file of a Chopin piano piece and played it with the GMKit via DrMr. Worked fine. :)

64-bit Arch, btw.

Best,

dp