On 1/7/2013 12:27 PM, gordon...@gjcp.net wrote:
On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 12:05:55PM +0100, Ove Karlsen wrote:
Mentioning LADSPA in 2013 is wildly outdated don´t you think?

I am a professional musician. I am also the developer of the
millennium plugin suite, which is technically superior in anything
it does, compared to closed-source variants.
Why do you think LADSPA is outdated, and what do you use instead?

The whole reason I stopped developing the nekosynth plugins was because of the
ungodly mess that is LV2.  VST is out, because I'm not interested in
proprietary software.

I am using windows and vst at the moment. I need to do work in a professional environment, and linux is not there yet.

Peace Be With You.