On 04/08/2013 02:24 PM, Adrian Knoth wrote:
On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 02:23:07PM +0200, Raphaël BOLLEN wrote:

It's yet another audio file player. My main interest (apart from
playing audio :-) ) is that it makes permanent connections to jack
instead of connecting / disconnecting when changing audio files.

My 4deckradio does exactly this, though I'm not sure it fits the bill,
since it's targeting radio DJs.

Not really my use case but thanks for the link, I have it running here. How do you control the decks? mouse, key shortcuts, other?

Cheers

Cheers