Am 21.09.2013 08:39, schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
Thank you Hermann that I should shut up ;) while I'm right regarding to
the link you posted:

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 08:10 +0200, hermann meyer wrote:
Ralf, please stop this. You seems to have no Idea about what the blame
is here. Read here,

Why, When, and How to Fork an Open Source Project
 From your link above:

"Why Fork?
Answer – Because you cannot get the software to meet your needs any
other way.

There are different reasons that this might be the case. If the core
developers, who have write-access to the source code, don’t accept your
features or patches. If the core developers reject use cases or a
direction that community members want."
You may read the section "How to fork" as well, before you make any conclusion. ;-)

And now read what Fons Adriaensen wrote on Fri, 2013-09-20 at 19:35
+0000:
* A request to have a 'volume' control on each stop.

* A request to make Aeolus start up with the stops etc. that
   were in use the last time.

Both are no-go. Aeolus is meant to emulate a pipe organ, including
the limits of a real one. It's not meant to be a backend to some
sequencer or notation software, or a general-purpose additive
synthesiser.
Fons called others simple-minded if they don't respect his intention,
while Maurizio M. Gavioli is sorry and not aware about offending the
GPL:
https://github.com/mgavioli/oscAeolus/issues/1

So you expect that Maurizio M. Gavioli should talk to Fons, after being
called simple-minded?
No, he should do that before. ;-)

It's a shame and it should be forwarded to the FSF or Fons simply should
stop contributing GPL'ed software.

Once again, please stop your food here!!!!