On 24/09/13 02:51, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
Please explain why musescore refers to a webpage that was closed six
years ago (when I moved to Italy), while the code that is on github
is of more recent date and can't have come from that site. Do you
want to create the impression that Aeolus is no longer maintained ?
please read more carefully Fons. Tim is a dev from the Muse Sequencer project not the Musescore project. They are not affiliated. And he is a very fine chap (like yourself!) who would in no way wish to create any such impression as you suggest. He was mearly pointing put his surprise at the links still being on the Muse site. He was also showing you great respect in that email - time to calm this thing down.

Can we put this to bed now please. My inbox is over it ;)

cheers