My whole problem is space, in that, there isn't any.  I wish I had
some pictures of my studio to show you, but I don't.  I have managed
to fit more equipment and a nice sized vocal booth into a room than I
really should be able to.  It's fun defying physics.  So much so that
I had to buy a portable 12000 BTU air conditioner when I want to use
the studio, the equipment heats it up fairly quickly.

I am in an apartment, so structural changes are limited, hence my
vocal booth can come apart (which I would rather not do) to be moved.
The closet is VERY POORLY designed and won't provide ANY sound
isolation.

The reason I am asking about the flower fan is I don't want to go
through this again.  I am okay with the HD noise and the power supply
noise, I have had them before.  What changed was when I had to buy a
high powered fan for the CPU, and it is like 5 times as loud as the
other items. It's making me insane :)

Rick