Jens,

On 1/13/17 05:49, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Just in case you missed it, I had to fold your two patches. Looking at
> it again, what is going on? You rename a function, and then patch #2
> renames the use of that function in a different spot? How did that ever
> pass your testing? For something intended for the current series, please
> be more careful than that, that's just sloppy.

I created two patches, one for each component/maintainer involved:
block/you and f2fs/Jaegeuk. That was indeed a very stupid idea as the 2
patches must always go together (and that is how I tested). A single
patch was the right way to do things. My apologies for this mistake and
thank you very much for fixing it. I will be more careful in the future.

Best regards.

--
Damien Le Moal, Ph.D.
Sr. Manager, System Software Research Group,