I've just updated the btrfs-progs integration branch I've been
keeping. Not a huge amount new since last time:

Andreas Philipp (1):
      print parent ID in btrfs subvolume list

Goffredo Baroncelli (1):
      Scan the devices listed in /proc/partitions

Hugo Mills (1):
      mkfs.btrfs: Fix compilation errors with gcc 4.6

Zhong, Xin (1):
      btrfs-progs: Improvement for making btrfs image from source directory.

cwillu (1):
      Btrfs-progs: Correct path munging in bcp

   I've also re-worked my balance-management patches to deal with a
few oddities in the ordering of the help output, and the parameter
counts for the various balance commands.

   You can get the latest version from:

http://git.darksatanic.net/repo/btrfs-progs-unstable.git/ integration-20110626

   Hugo.

     --- "I am the author. You are the audience. I outrank you!" ---