On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 06:28:54PM +0800, Yang, Yi Y wrote:
> From your source, you defined some structures using python and use
> them to get and parse btrfs metadata, very advanced and complicated
> :-), do you know there is any library to provide similar APIs in
> order that I can use some advanced APIs and don't need to worry
> about frequent changes of btrfs superblock and other metadata.

   The fundamental btrfs data structures (which you'll find defined in
ctree.h in the btrfs-progs source, and which are mirrored in my python
code) won't change much, since they define the on-disk layout.
Changing those structures creates incompatible filesystems, which is a
Bad Thing, so it doesn't happen all that often.

   Hugo.

PS. On most development mailing lists, it's conventional to write your
replies below the text you're replying to, not above.

                      --- vi: The core of evil. ---