Did you ever say something positive about btrfs? :D All I read from in the last months is complaining about btrfs. In this case it was his fault because he forget to update the fstab. Im pretty sure it was also your fault when you screwed up your 2.6.38.5 kernel... I'm sorry but it seems that 90% for your comments are useless and they sound like you only want to say something bad about btrfs.

Regards,
Felix