On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 01:10:05PM -0600, Stefan Priebe wrote:
> Hi Josef,
> Am 22.03.2013 16:54, schrieb Josef Bacik:
> > On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 07:56:41AM -0600, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
> > wrote:
> >> Hi Josef,

> >> Great!
> >>
> >> Thanks - just wanted to know that it's not my fault. I'm happy to test
> >> the patch and provide feedback.
> >>
> > Ok I think we are way over-reserving for rename, can you give this patch a
> > whirl
> > and see what happens?  If it still fails can you capture dmesg and reply
> > with
> > that so I can see what's going on.  Thanks,
>
> Thanks for the patch. I was able to copy some files and i'm still able
> put it copy some then fails on some then copies some then fails on some.

Ok so I've been working on another ENOSPC related problem that I think is
affecting you as well.  So I'm going to nail that down and see if that helps you
too, if not we'll poke around your problem some more and try and work out what's
happening.  I'll get back to this fresh Monday morning.  Thanks,

Josef