Hi Wang,

Thank you! There is one other thing I have noticed while playing
around with quota and qgroups. If I delete subvolumes I can manage to
get some of the qgroup information to be reported as a negative
number. If you are interested check out my steps at
http://dustymabe.com/2013/09/22/btrfs-how-big-are-my-snapshots/ . The
system I was using was Fedora 19 (so not the latest stuff so this may
be a known issue already).

Feel free to share the post if you think it could help anyone.

Dusty