On 28/09/13 20:26, Martin wrote:

> ... btrfsck bombs out with LOTs of errors...
>
> How best to recover from this?
>
> (This is a 'backup' disk so not 'critical' but it would be nice to avoid
> rewriting about 1.5TB of data over the network...)
>

> Is there an obvious sequence/recipe to follow for recovery?

I've got the drive reliably working with the sata limited to 3Gbit/s.
What is the best sequence to try to tidy-up and carry on with the 1.5TB
or so of data on there, rather than working from scratch?

So far, I've only run btrfsck since the corruption errors for the three
sectors...

Suggestions for recovery?

Thanks,
Martin