On 29/09/13 22:29, Martin wrote:

> Looking up what's available for Gentoo, the maintainers there look to be
> nicely sharp with multiple versions available all the way up to kernel
> 3.11.2...

That is being pulled in now as expected:

sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.11.2

> There's also the latest available from btrfs tools with
> sys-fs/btrfs-progs "9999"...

Oddly, that caused emerge to report:

[ebuild     UD ] sys-fs/btrfs-progs-0.19.11 [0.20_rc1_p358] 0 kB

which is a *downgrade*. Hence, I'm keeping with the 0.20_rc1_p358.

> OK, so onto the cutting edge to compile them in...

Interesting times as is said in a certain part of the world...
Martin