Hello,

I'm using BTRFS over LVM and after some time of usage (days or hours),
it just remounts itself, and I don't see the reason why, while it is
said to be fault-tolerant.

It is possible that I have bad sectors on the disk, though I don't
find it likely. Even then, I don't think bad sectors should cause that
much of a problem that the FS needs to be remounted because of it. Is
there a way to make BTRFS to detect and mark bad sectors like any
other file system does?

Here are the /etc/fstab entries those concern my BTRFS file system:
/dev/mapper/vmhost--vg-vmhost--rootfs /               btrfs
defaults,subvol=@ 0       1
/dev/mapper/vmhost--vg-vmhost--rootfs /home           btrfs
defaults,subvol=@home 0       2
/dev/mapper/vmhost--vg-vmhost--rootfs /media/btrfs    btrfs   noauto
         0       3

I've attached a dmesg output that may help developers to see what's the problem.

Do you have any ideas what causes the problem?

Also, if the disaster happens and the FS gets remounted read-only, is
there a way to force remount it in read-write mode? I've tried "mount
-o remount,rw" and "mount -o force,remount,rw" too, but it doesn't
work. Also I can't mount the BTRFS root or any subvolumes elsewhere
until I restart the system.

Probably my description of the problem wasn't detailed enough, but
since I'm totally clueless about the problem (not counting the
possible bad sectors), I can't tell more right now. But you can ask
more details and I'll try to answer.

MegaBrutal