This patchset implements device list automatic building function. As we
know, currently we need scan the devices to build device list by a user tool
before mounting the filesystem, especially mount the filesystem after
we re-install btrfs module. It is not convenient. This patchset can improve
that problem. With this patchset, we will scan all the devices in the
system to build the device list if we find the number of the devices
is not right when we mount the filesystem. By this way, we needn't scan
the device by the user tool and reduce the mount failure probability due
to the incomplete device list.

---
Miao Xie (5):
  block: export disk_class and disk_type for btrfs
  Btrfs: don't return btrfs_fs_devices if the caller doesn't want it
  Btrfs: restructure btrfs_scan_one_device
  Btrfs: restructure btrfs_get_bdev_and_sb and pick up some code used
    later
  Btrfs: scan all the devices and build the fs device list by btrfs's
    self

 block/genhd.c         |   7 +-
 fs/btrfs/super.c      |   3 +
 fs/btrfs/volumes.h    |   5 +-