On 2014-09-19 13:07, Chris Murphy wrote:
Possibly btrfs-select-super can do some of the things I was doing the hard way. It's
possible to select a super to overwrite other supers, even if they're "good"
ones. Whereas btrfs rescue super-recover won't do that, and neither will btrfsck, hence
why I corrupted the one I didn't want first. This command isn't built by default (at
least not on Fedora).
I don't think it's built by default on any of the major distributions. On Gentoo you need to set package specific configure options.