On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:00:37 -0700
Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com> wrote:

> Yeah. I'm not sure though if openSUSE 13.2 prevents users from
> creating btrfs raid1 volumes entirely, or if it's just an install time
> limitation.

I was able to create btrfs raid1 volumes under lvm, but installer failed
at installing Grub2.

Don't know if it is installer limitation and decided to use btrfs'
native raid1, at least for root. Will see whether to use it for /home as
well or use XFS as suggested by SUSE.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,

--
The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal
vision a learned and gentle brāhmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog