On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Austin S Hemmelgarn
<ahferro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally, I prefer a somewhat hybrid approach where everyone has *sbin in
> their path, but file permissions are used to control what non-administrators
> can run.

This is exactly the same approach as Ubuntu, since non-superuser can't
really do anything active (whether creating or deleting) with */sbin
commands, but only querying (like ifconfig, btrfs subvol list etc). So
this is not really hybrid of anything it seems.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा