On 2014-12-15 21:07, Josef Bacik wrote:
On 12/12/2014 09:37 AM, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
FYI, still seeing this with 3.18 (scrub passes fine on this filesystem).

# time btrfs balance start /mnt/lxc2
Segmentation fault

real    322m32.153s
user    0m0.000s
sys     16m0.930s

Sorry Tomasz, you are now at the top of the list.  I assume the images
you sent me before are still good for reproducing this?  Thanks,

I've sent you two URL back then, they should still work. One of these filesystems did not crash the 3.18.0 kernel anymore (though there were many files changed / added / removed since I've uploaded the images); the other still did.

Tomasz