On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:15:47 +0100
Ochi <o...@arcor.de> wrote:

> > When I upgrade to the 3.19.2 Kernel I get a deadlocked boot:
> > INFO: task mount:302 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> > INFO: task btrfs-transacti:329 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
>
> I had a similar behavior today after I accidentally pulled the power
> plug of my machine (Arch Linux, Kernel 3.19.2). I tried to boot several
> times, but "mount" timed out.

This message by itself is not a "time out" of any kind, it's just a warning
which says exactly what it says and nothing more. If you are certain that
there was no access whatsoever to the HDD/SSD (the access light not flashing),
then yeah maybe it got stuck. But it also could be it simply needed 1-2 more
minutes to complete whatever it was doing.

--
With respect,
Roman