Do you still have the problem ? Can you pls confirm on the latest btrfs ? Since I am fixing the devices part of the btrfs, I am bit nervous.

Thanks,  Anand

On 03/20/2015 07:06 AM, G. Richard Bellamy wrote:
When I upgrade to the 3.19.2 Kernel I get a deadlocked boot:
INFO: task mount:302 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
INFO: task btrfs-transacti:329 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

I have an LTS Kernel at 3.14.35 that also fails to boot with the same behavior.

My 3.18.6 works just fine.

-rb