Hi,
I have below queries. Could somebody help me in understanding.

1)
As per my understanding btrfs file system uses one chunk tree and one
extent tree for entire btrfs disk allocation.

Is this correct?

In, some article i read that future there will be more chunk tree/ extent
tree for single btrfs. Is this true.
If yes, I would like to know why more than one chunk / extent tree is
required to represent one btrfs file system.

2)

Also I would like to know for a subvolume / snapshot , is there a
provision to ask btrfs , represent all blocks belongs to that
subvolume/snapshot should handle with a separate chunk tree and extent
tree?

I am looking for a way to traverse a subvolume preferably a snapshot and
identify all disk blocks (extents) allocated for that particular subvolume
/ snapshot.