On 2015-07-09 14:26, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Well I may try it for one of my BTRFS volumes in addition to the rsync
> backup for now. I would like to give all options on command line, but well,
> maybe it can completely replace my current script if I put everything in its
> configuration.

One reason why btrbk exists is that I wanted to have all my backups
configured in a config file. I use btrbk to backup several hosts to
several backup locations (around 20 subvolumes), which made setting
everything up with command-line options very cumbersome.

For simpler setups you might be better off with command-line based tools
(e.g. Marcs "btrfs-subvolume-backup", which I like for it's smallness).

Give it a try, there is a "dryrun" command in btrbk :)
Ask on github if you need help.

- Axel