Marc Joliet posted on Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:26:04 +0200 as excerpted:

> I hope it's not out of place, but I have a few suggestions for the Wiki:

Just in case it wasn't obvious...  The wiki is open to user editing.  You
can, if you like, get an account and make the changes yourself. =:^)

Of course, it's understandable if your reaction to web and wiki
technologies is similar to mine, newsgroups and mailing lists (in my case
via gmane.org's list2news service, so they too are presented as
newsgroups) are your primary domain, and you tend to treat the web as
read-only so rarely reply on a web forum, let alone edit a wiki.  I've
never gotten a wiki account here for that reason, either, or I'd have
probably gone ahead and made the suggested changes...

But with a bit of luck someone with an existing (or even new) account
will be along to make the changes...