On 2015-08-15 17:46, Timothy Normand Miller wrote:
To those of you who have been helping out with my 4-drive RAID1
situation, is there anything further we should do to investigate this,
in case we can uncover any more bugs, or should I just wipe everything
out and restore from backup?

If you need the system back online, then my suggestion would be to use btrfs-image to get metadata images of the disks (there's an option to clear out private data if need be), and then restore from backup. That way, we still have the problematic images to work with and examine.