Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote on 2015/11/24 04:02 +0100:
On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 10:54 +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
And it would be even better if you want to be a lab mouse for
incoming fixing patches.
Sure,.. if I get some cheese... and it would be great if you could give
me patches that apply to 4.3.

Hopes you didn't wait too long.

The fixing patch is CCed to you, or you can get it from patchwork:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7687611/

  (It won't hurt nor destroy your data)
wouldn't  matter... it's already backuped again and that fs is for
playing now ;-)

Just tell me in case you need to give up so that I can start re-using
the device then.

If that patch fixed the false alert, you are OK to re-use it.

Thanks,
Qu

Cheers,
Chris.