On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:10:13 AM Duncan wrote:
> Russell Coker posted on Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:38:32 +1100 as excerpted:
> > https://lwn.net/Articles/663474/
> > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs/49500
> >
> > Above is a BTRFS issue that is mentioned in a LWN comment.  Has this one
> > been fixed yet?
>
> Good job linking to a subscription-only article, without using a link
> that makes it available for non-subscriber list readers to read.[1]

Well it's only subscription-only for a week, so it's available for everyone
now.

While LWN has a feature for "subscribers" (which includes me because HP
sponsors LWN access for all DDs) to send free links for other people I don't
believe it would be appropriate to use that on a mailing list.  If anyone had
asked by private mail I'd have been happy to send them a personal link for
that.