On 2015-12-08 01:08, Qu Wenruo wrote:

On 2015-12-07 01:06, Qu Wenruo wrote:
Introduce a new mount option "nologreplay" to co-operate with "ro" mount
option to get real readonly mount, like "norecovery" in ext* and xfs.

Since the new parse_options() need to check new flags at remount time,
so add a new parameter for parse_options().

Passes xfstests and a handful of other things that I really should just
take the time to integrate into xfstests, so:
Tested-by: Austin S. Hemmelgarn <ahferro...@gmail.com>

Thanks for the test.

But I'm afraid you may need to test v2 patch again, as the v2 changed
some behavior.

That's OK, I should have results for you some time later today.