Hello Hugo,

>> Here I am stuck in a recovery prompt.
    By far the simplest and most reliable method of doing this is to
use an initramfs with the command "btrfs dev scan" in it somewhere
before mounting. Most of the major distributions already have an
initramfs set up (as does yours, I see), and will install the correct
commands in the initramfs if you install the btrfs-progs package
(btrfs-tools in Debian derivatives).

I would like to go the sensible way :-)
But can you hint me how and where to add the btrfs device scan option to the initramfs?

Regards,
Hendrik

---