> Mike: From your attachment, looks like you rebooted. So do this:
>
> echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq
> Reproduce the problem where you get blocked task messages in dmesg
> echo w > /proc/sysrq-trigger
> journalctl -k > kernel-sysrqw-btrfscleaner770blocked-2.txt
>

> Make sure you use the same mount options. Looks like you're using
> autodefrag, and inode_cache. Are there others? And can you say what
> the workload is? Especially because inode_cache is not a default mount
> option and isn't recommended except for certain workloads, but still I
> think it shouldn't hang. But that's a question for Liu Bo.
>

> Chris Murphy

Thanks Chris for clarification.
I am not have exactly algorithm for reproducing this.
But it happens with my btrfs partition again.

*Hang occured here*
echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq
Reproduce the problem where you get blocked task messages in dmesg
echo w > /proc/sysrq-trigger
journalctl -k > kernel-sysrqw-btrfscleaner770blocked-2.txt

Here full log: http://btrfs.sy24.ru/kernel-sysrqw-btrfscleaner770blocked-2.txt

I am so sorry if this log is useless.
If "sysrq" is needed enabled before hang then I need set this
permanently because as I said I not having exactly reproducing this.

My mount options:
UUID=82df2d84-bf54-46cb-84ba-c88e93677948 /home btrfs
subvolid=5,autodefrag,noatime,space_cache,inode_cache 0 0

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.