Hi Mike,
On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 12:23:16AM +0500, Михаил Гаврилов wrote:
> Sorry, I have not yet had time to apply your patch.
>
> And get hang again when launch web browser.
>
> Here new logs: http://btrfs.sy24.ru/kernel-sysrqw-btrfscleaner770blocked-3.txt

The logs show,
every hung process is waiting for fs tree root's WRITE_LOCK, but someone who's
holding the WRITE_LOCK is not reflected here.

Only one suspicious process is
"Chrome_FileThre D ffff8807fe1d7a18 10360 22486   2826 0x00000000"
it's also waiting on btrfs_tree_lock(), but I can't tell whether it
waits for the fs tree root node's lock or the children node's lock.

Hmm, sorry for not being helpful, but I was wondering if this also
occurs on the latest btrfs(4.5) or is it possible to give it a shot?

The best result is that it's been fixed by one commit in 4.5.

> Addition info: when btrfs partition hangs also hang GUI it is normal?
> For grab logs I switch to tty3 (Ctrl - Alt - F3)

I'm afraid the answer is yes because GUI needs to read files (like
config files) from the underlying partition.

Thanks,

-liubo