On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 08:33:11AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> There is still a last chance.
>
> If btrfsck still report original error about "bad file extent" in root:
>  45851/45852/...
> Btrfs-debug-tree may provide useful info by dumping only that root.
>
> # btrfs-debug-tree -t 45851
>
> But the problem is, there is no filename fuzz option.
> You need to mask all the filenames in INODE_REF/DIR_ITEM/DIR_INDEX by
> script, or just grep the affected inode info following the pattern "key
> (<INODE_NUM>".
>
> At least this should tell us what's the problem and we can check
> manually to determine if it's fixable.

Mmmh, so the fsck is looking a bit worse now, here is the output:
http://marc.merlins.org/tmp/ggm-broken-ds1-fsck.txt

I'm not super sure what inode I should use for debug tree. Can you suggest
one?

I ran the dump
gargamel:~# btrfs-image -s -c 9 /dev/mapper/dshelf1old
/mnt/dshelf1/ds1old.dump
Error adding space cache blocks -5
Error flushing pending -5
create failed (Success)

and a du every so often showed the file go to 9.3GB before btrfs-image
deleted it:
9.3G    /mnt/dshelf1/ds1old.dump

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....