Marc MERLIN wrote on 2016/02/14 09:26 -0800:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 09:26:28AM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 08:33:11AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
There is still a last chance.

If btrfsck still report original error about "bad file extent" in root:
  45851/45852/...
Btrfs-debug-tree may provide useful info by dumping only that root.

# btrfs-debug-tree -t 45851

But the problem is, there is no filename fuzz option.
You need to mask all the filenames in INODE_REF/DIR_ITEM/DIR_INDEX by
script, or just grep the affected inode info following the pattern "key
(<INODE_NUM>".

At least this should tell us what's the problem and we can check
manually to determine if it's fixable.

Mmmh, so the fsck is looking a bit worse now, here is the output:
http://marc.merlins.org/tmp/ggm-broken-ds1-fsck.txt

I'm not super sure what inode I should use for debug tree. Can you suggest
one?

I ran the dump
gargamel:~# btrfs-image -s -c 9 /dev/mapper/dshelf1old
/mnt/dshelf1/ds1old.dump
Error adding space cache blocks -5
Error flushing pending -5
create failed (Success)

and a du every so often showed the file go to 9.3GB before btrfs-image
deleted it:
9.3G    /mnt/dshelf1/ds1old.dump

So I'm at a point where I need to delete this filesystem. I believe it'll be
monday morning soon on your side of the world :)
Can you let me know if there is anything else I can/should get before I wipe
it?

Thanks,
Marc

Sorry for the late reply.

According to the output of your btrfsck --repair output, things just get worse.

So at this point, it's harder to locate the original problem. (Csum missing with bad file extents)

IMHO you can wipe the fs now.

Thanks,
Qu