> I think it is best that you just repeat the fixing again on the real
> disks and just make sure you have an uptodate/latest kernel+tools when
> fixing the few damaged files.
> With   btrfs inspect-internal inode-resolve 257 <path>
> you can see what file(s) are damaged.

I inspected the damaged files, they are base directories on the two
file systems that definitely don't have issues seen by btrfs replace:

ubuntu@btrfs-recovery:~$ sudo btrfs inspect-internal inode-resolve 257
/mnt/@home
/mnt/@home/aidan
ubuntu@btrfs-recovery:~$ sudo btrfs inspect-internal inode-resolve 257 /mnt/@
/mnt/@/home

I've completed recovery using the stock 4.5 kernel.org kernel. I'm
running a scrub now and it's going well so far.

Once someone authorizes my wiki account request I will update the wiki
with information on using replace instead of add/delete as well as
setting up overlay devices for filesystem recovery testing.

Thanks to everyone on the list and irc for their help with my problems.

-JohnF