Hi David,

On 09/18/2016 02:45 AM, David Sterba wrote:
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 12:38:30AM -0400, Zygo Blaxell wrote:
There's also a nasty problem with the extent tree--there's only one per
filesystem, it's shared between all subvols and block groups, and every
extent in that tree has back references to the (possibly encrypted) subvol
trees.  I'll leave that problem as an exercise for other readers.  ;)

A design point that I'm not mentioning for the first time: there would
be per-subvolume group extent trees, ie. a set of subvolumes with
attached extent tree where similar to what we have now. So, encrypted
and unencrypted extent metadata will never be mixed.
(the crypto key questions are not addressed here)

This hasn't been implemented but I'm making sure this will be possible
when somebody mentions changes to the extent tree or blockgroup reworks
(to actually solve other problems).

 Now I remember this was told before, sorry this slipped my mind.

Thanks, Anand