On 10/12/2016 09:58 PM, Abhay Sachan wrote:
Hi,
I tried building latest btrfs progs on CentOS 6, "./configure" failed
with the error:

checking for FIEMAP_EXTENT_SHARED defined in linux/fiemap.h... no
configure: error: no definition of FIEMAP_EXTENT_SHARED found

Any ideas what am I lacking in the system?

Your kernel is too old and its header doesn't support FIEMAP_EXTENT_SHARED flag for fiemap ioctl.

And since that flag is very important for tools like "btrfs filesystem du", for old kernel doesn't support EXTENT_SHARED flag, we have no choice but abort configuration.

Thanks,
Qu

Regards,
Abhay