Hi James,

Re the following text on your project page:

"IMPORTANT CAVEAT — I have read that there are race and/or error
conditions which can cause filesystem corruption in the kernel
implementation of the deduplication ioctl."

Can you expound on that? I'm not aware of any bugs right now but if
there is any it'd absolutely be worth having that info on the btrfs
list.

Thanks,
    --Mark