On 01/18/2017 02:11 PM, Christoph Groth wrote:
> Goldwyn Rodrigues wrote:
>> Thanks Christoph for the backtrace. I am unable to reproduce it, but
>> looking at your backtrace, I found a bug. Would you be able to give it
>> a try and check if it fixes the problem?
>
> I applied your patch to v4.9, and compiled the static binaries.
> Unfortunately, it still segfaults. (Perhaps your fix is correct, and
> there's a second problem?)  I attach a new backtrace.  Do let me know if
> I can help in another way.

I looked hard, and could not find the reason of a failure here. The
bakctrace of the new one is a little different than previous one, but I
am not sure why it crashes. Until I have a reproduction scneario, I may
not be able to fix this. How about a core? However, a core will have
values which you are trying to mask with sanitize.

--
Goldwyn