At 01/24/2017 01:54 AM, David Sterba wrote:
On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 02:56:41PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
Since we have the whole facilities needed to rollback, switch to the new
rollback.

Sorry, the change from patch 4 to patch 5 seems too big to grasp for me,
reviewing is really hard and I'm not sure I could even do that. My
concern is namely about patch 5/6 that throws out a lot of code that
does not obviously map to the new code.

I can try again to see if there are points where the patch could be
split, but at the moment the patchset is too scary to merge.

So this implies the current implementation is not good enough for review.

I'll try to extract more more set operation and make the core part more refined, with more ascii art comment for it.

Thanks,
Qu