Hi all

I've been following this project on and off for quite a few years, and I wonder
if anyone has looked into tiered storage on it. With tiered storage, I mean hot
data lying on fast storage and cold data on slow storage. I'm not talking about
cashing (where you just keep a copy of the hot data on the fast storage).

And btw, how far is raid[56] and block-level dedup from something useful in
production?

Vennlig hilsen

roy
--